Injazat service desk hits new milestone
Dubai, August 24, 2010
Injazat Data Systems, a leading information technology and business process managed services provider in the UAE, said its service desk had recently resolved its one-millionth ticket.
The service desk is Injazat’s central point of contact for handling customer concerns and providing technical support, said a company statement.
It is also co-responsible for achieving Injazat’s mission of constantly exceeding customer expectations, particularly through swift and quality service delivery, the statement added.
Injazat’s Service Desk co-ordinates with other resolver groups to support the management of desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, anti-virus software, and software installations as well as the resolution of various technical issues.
The service desk invests in its people, processes and technology and strives to exceed customer expectations.
Injazat said its 'three-step mantra' - Increase scope of first response; accelerate response time and prevent issues - helps in serving its customers better. Besides this, the service desk also constantly performs root-cause analyses’ to prevent similar future calls.
It has contributed significantly to Injazat’s growth into the UAE’s top IT and business process managed services provider, said a senior official.
'The service desk is critical to the innovation and improvement of the Injazat experience,' said Saeed Basweidan, COO of Injazat Data Systems.
'Its success is founded on the exceptional collaboration among the resolver groups and delivery managers involved in its activities. Customers appreciate the team’s exceptional efforts to resolve issues during the very first call or contact,' he added.
'This group’s commitment to expediency and effectiveness will make it a centerpiece of Injazat’s services through the next millionth ticket,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco shines at Dubai telecom show
- Zain warns over service disruptions
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract