Nawras offers flexible BlackBerry service
Muscat, September 11, 2010
Nawras, the leading mobile service provider in Oman, has launched a versatile prepaid mobile service for BlackBerry customers opting for its new flexible plans.
With new weekly and monthly plans, customers now have the added convenience of being able to accurately plan their mobile telecom budget, a company statement said.
Prepaid service plans for BlackBerry smartphone Nawras customers are available via a simple subscription process. Weekly plans are just RO2 ($5.20) for 10MB of national data usage and monthly plans are just RO9 for up to 50MB of national data usage, the statement said.
“I am delighted to say that by listening to our customers, we knew that these prepaid plans would be attractive however the response to date has far exceeded our forecasts,” said Said Al-Shanfari, team leader, core services at Nawras.
“They are proving to be particularly useful for customers who enjoy mobility and like to be constantly communicating irrespective of their location.”
“We know that students are amongst those benefiting from the different price plans with many enjoying the flexibility and choice Nawras is offering,” he added.
“Many new BlackBerry smartphone customers with Nawras are now able to benefit from the same great value and Nawras support that more than two million customers have quite rightly come to expect from us,” Al-Shanfari concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution