Injazat names new chief executive
Dubai, September 14, 2010
Injazat Data Systems, a leading IT and business process managed services provider in the UAE, has appointed Bala Pandalangat as its new chief executive as part of a major management reorganisation.
Former CEO Ibrahim Lari has been promoted as managing director. Saeed Basweidan has been named as Injazat’s new COO.
Pandalangat was previously Wipro Technologies’ RVP and country manager for its Canadian operations. He brings over 24 years of global expertise in outsourcing and off-shoring covering all aspects of general management, sales, operations, and global delivery.
“Our recent appointments reflect our commitment to perfectly align our leadership with our growth plans. Pandalangat and Basweidan bring critical expertise and insights to their positions that will help us fulfil our commitment to enhancing the business performance of our partners,” said Ibrahim Lari.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award