Zain team achieves ‘top results’
Manama, September 18, 2010
Thirty trainees at Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, have achieved the goals set for them during the company’s summer training programme.
The F.U.N. marketing team of the ‘MiniZain’ organisation created by the trainees came up with several promotions as well as value added services and improved the USSD (unstructured supplementary service data) menus.
The F.U.N. finance team created feasibility studies for the promotions and did full analysis on how much will the cost and how much revenue the MiniZain company could make.
The F.U.N. corporate communications team have came up with series of events during their training period and in Ramadan such as Bahrain Universities Ghabga and other visits to Dar Yoko.
The F.U.N. IT and Network team improved Zain Bahrain’s Facebook page as well as the WoW portal as well as Zain’s website by debugging all the errors and easing the access for all the website users to promote the electronic payments channels too.
The F.U.N. human resources team has arranged several internal events as part of the organization development department within the company such as Zain’s Annual Staff Ghabga, monthly breakfasts and benefit shops for the staff.
“Other initiatives are still on the table waiting for more investigation and studies to be implemented in the near future. Overall the program was successful and give the opportunity for Bahraini youth to express their talents and fill up the free time” said Sayed Khalid Alalawi, F.U.N. team leader at Zain Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project