APC to showcase at Gitex
Dubai, September 25, 2010
APC by Schneider Electric, a leader in critical power and cooling services, will participate in the upcoming Gitex Technology Week to showcase its latest range of power and cooling products.
APC will display its InfraStruXure, which fully integrates power, cooling, rack, management, security and services, as well as its award-winning Smart-UPS for servers, storage and networks, a company statement said.
Visitors to its 152 sq m stand will be provided with a four-step guided tour, demonstration and technical details of APC’s key data center and power protection solutions by experts, it said.
The tour will include four predefined areas of hot aisle containment systems, APC software solutions for the data center, data center cooling solutions and security and environmental monitoring solutions.
The 30th edition of Gitex, one of the largest ICT exhibitions in the MEA, will be held from October 17 to 21 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre with more than 133,000 visitors expected to attend the event.
“Gitex continues to remain a key platform for all the IT vendors in the region,” said Christian Bertrand, vice president – ME & Africa. “An excellent lead generation platform for APC by Schneider Electric, GITEX offers the opportunity to demonstrate our product capabilities and showcase latest technologies in the data centre space.”
Tushar Choudhury, regional marketing manager, APC by Schneider Electric, said: “As part of APC’s continuous focus on the channel partner programme that was launched last year, experts will be on hand to answer queries and resolve any issues.”
“Resellers who wish to be a part of the APC channel community will also be provided with an opportunity to sign up on site,” he added.
APC provides protection against some of the leading causes of downtime, data loss and hardware damage, power problems and temperature by providing customers with unique solutions through its technological innovations and sound return on investment business models, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services