Emirates Insurance deploys new ESET software
Dubai, October 7, 2010
Emirates Insurance Company, one of the Middle East region’s largest diversified financial services providers, has chosen ESET NOD32 to secure its IT infrastructure to minimise data loss risk arising out of security threats.
“We were determined to find a holistic security solution that helped prevent security outbreaks, minimise data loss risk, stop malware and protect networked critical systems as well as remote and mobile users,” said Shah Ata Ahmed, Sr MIS at Emirates Insurance Company.
“We chose ESET NOD32 Antivirus as it provides us with substantially lower risk against security attacks and data loss, while at the same time, offering a simplified data protection solution that will save us time and administration costs.”
Emirates Insurance Company installed ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition for their entire IT network. The application is also fast, light and unobtrusive, thus protecting the users’ internet experience without annoying system slowdowns.
“We are pleased Emirates Insurance chose ESET NOD32, which will offer them an extra layer of IT security,' explained Neo Neophytou, MD of Adaox, ESET’s Regional Business Development and Support Center.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo