Zain offers iPad, iPhone on installments
Manama, October 17, 2010
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, has launched a monthly installment scheme for purchases of Apple’s iPad and iPhone.
An iPad will cost BD 18.3 ($48.5) a month, while the monthly payment for an iPhone is BD19.8.
The company already offers deals on owning a BlackBerry Bold or a Samsung Galaxy S through installments and subsidies on top-of-the-line handsets.
“Zainers now have a great chance to keep pace with dazzling new tech offerings through our subsidies on handsets and our easy payment installment schemes on phones and iPad,” said Maha Al Sayed, Zain Bahrain’s consumer marketing specialist.
“Through this new range of products that customers can easily select from any of our 11 Experience Shops, we bring the latest tech devices to customers at unbeatable installments.”
Zain Bahrain’s consumer marketing manager Ali Rahimi said: “By giving customers the total flexibility to pick and choose their favorite device immediately and pay it off on affordable monthly installments."
“Zain Bahrain is keeping its promise to nurture the appetite for technology in Bahrain. Our offers and subsidies mean that Zainers can indulge their appetite for high-tech devices and stay in the loop without financial strain,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch