STC launches low-priced mobile calling cards
Riyadh, October 17, 2010
Saudi Telecom Company (STC) has launched Marhaba prepaid calling cards, to enable all customers to make international, domestic and mobile calls at the lowest prices all through the day.
According to the company, customers will receive substantial reductions when they use Marhaba card which is specially designed to make international, domestic and mobile calls at the lowest prices from fixed phone in an easy uncomplicated way.
Marhaba cards offers several advantages such as the control of call expenses and aggregation of the credit with another card's credit said the company.
Marhaba cards are available andconveniently accessible in various outlets in all cities, towns and villages of the kingdom, including libraries, supermarkets and grocery stores, in different rates: SR 10, SR 20 and SR 50.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award