Batelco opens retail shop in Sitra Mall
Manama, November 2, 2010
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecommunications company, has opened a new retail shop in Sitra Mall.
The shop, which opens 7 days a week from 10 am to 10 pm, provides a complete range of Batelco services including broadband, mobile services, fixed lines and Business as well as sales of handsets, routers and accessories.
The new retail shop provides a comprehensive array of products and services in a convenient location on the ground floor within the mall.
“The new shop replaces Batelco’s outlet which was located at Sitra Post Office. The new location provides an enhanced range of services and products and furthermore, is in a location that is much more convenient for our customers,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
Together with the new shop Batelco has 19 retail outlets.
“We position our retail shops in key locations all over the kingdom of Bahrain in order to offer our customers convenient access to our products and services,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services