Batelco offers special rates for iPod Touch
Manama, November 3, 2010
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading broadband services provider, is now offering the iPod Touch 4G 8GB at an exclusive price of BD15 ($39.75).
The offer is available for new and existing Batelco Broadband customers who subscribe or upgrade to Batelco’s 2MB or higher broadband packages. At BD15 for the sleek iPod 4G, customers are saving BD75 as the market price for this device is BD90, a statement said.
Existing customers may upgrade their existing packages free of charge to benefit from this offer, it added.
“We are truly delighted to deliver yet another exclusive offer for our customers. We are very excited to be among the first to launch the 4th generation iPod Touch in the Kingdom,” said Ahmed Al Janahi, Batelco Group general manager media relations.
“We have a number of excellent deals available at our Retail Shops at the moment which aim to enhance our customers’ everyday lives and add to their communication convenience,” he added.
The offer will be launched tomorrow (November 4) and will remain valid while stocks last, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services