Zain Bahrain offers new e-payment incentive
Manama, November 23, 2010
Zain Bahrain, the telecoms company, has announced a new incentive for customers who pay their Zain bills using one of its electronic channels.
Over and above the 30 free minutes that customers get instantly when they pay on time, their names will also go into a raffle that will give them a chance to win back their invoice amount free for one month. On top of that the lucky winner will win back the total amount of all the invoices paid for the whole year.
The offer is valid for Hewar, BLife, Zain@home or mobile broadband customers.
“Our customers value connectivity and ease of payment and at Zain we have used the most modern technology to ensure that Zain Bahrain customers can track and pay their telecoms bills easily,” said Younis Ahmed, Zain Bahrain’s credit control and collection manager.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi