STC reduces call rates for UAE national day
Riyadh, November 29, 2010
Saudi Telecom, the largest mobile phone operator in the region, will offer a 50 per cent reduction on all outgoing voice and video calls, SMS and MMS to Emirates, in a move to mark UAE’s national day.
The company stated that the reduction covers all Aljawal, Sawa and Lana customers on December 2 as the Emirates will be celebrating its day of independence.
STC said that this offer will be valid for a period of 24 hours during the Independence Day as this offer comes from the company’s keenness to share its customers their happy moments anywhere anytime along with helping them communicate with their beloved ones at the lowest cost.
This special offer will allow all STC customers to keep in touch with their families and friends in Emirates with very low tariffs and enjoy more communication time.
STC offers similar reductions to various countries which have communities in Saudi Arabia such as USA, Morocco, Pakistan, India, Indonesia, and other countries via STC’s international portal, a company statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard, Canada firm ink strategic deal
- Emdad to implement Epicor ERP
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs