LBS named 3M Egypt partner
Cairo, December 12, 2010
LBS International, a leading IT management and systems integration consultancy, said it has been appointed as the first “Golden Partner” of 3M Enterprise Networks in Egypt.
The new partnership will reinforce the competitive position of 3M in the Egyptian market and emphasis its ability to reach various sectors of the market by benefiting from the expertise and technical capabilities offered by LBS, said a top official.
'LBS' appointment as “Golden Partner” of 3M is based on the excellent work being carried out by LBS International in providing a range of products, networking solutions and consultancy for the information and communications technology sector,' said Mohamed Shahwan, chairman and CEO of LBS International.
3M is renowned for its research and development, continuously producing innovative products serving various sectors and markets ranging from IT and communications to medicine, construction, road safety, industries and different transport systems.
3M enjoys a solid track record in Egypt, especially in the communications sector, as major Egyptian companies depend on its unrivalled quality of products and solutions, particularly fiber optics and copper fibers in building communication and data networks, said a senior official.
Nabil Khlat, managing director of 3M in Egypt said: “We are excited about our alliance with LBS International, who are well known for offering integrated IT systems and networks solutions. 3M and LBS International are both customer focused and committed to providing our customers innovative initiatives and solutions.'
Khlat said 3M had recently introduced many advanced products, especially FTTx solutions of fiber cables, which is a breakthrough in fiber optics cables systems, as it offers unrivalled high speed in transferring data and communication.
'That makes it the best choice for companies and institutions in different sectors. 3M has been involved in major projects including the Burj Al Arab airport, the Cairo Underground Metro, Egyptian Telecom Company and many internet projects for universities and educational institutions,' he added.
“LBS international is happy to forge this significant partnership with 3M, who are known for providing world-class communications products, to jointly exploit the vast market potential that exists for IT services and solutions in a number of sectors,” said Shahwan.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award