Nawras launches free iPhone app
Muscat, December 12, 2010
Nawras, a Qtel Group company, has launched the MyNawras iPhone app, a free download from the Apple Store.
The new app is designed to make it easier for Nawras iPhone users to check their bills or prepaid balance and easily manage their mobile accounts anywhere and at any time.
“We are delighted to be one of very few operators in the whole region and the only one in Oman to be offering our own customer-friendly iPhone app,” said Ross Cormack, Nawras chief executive officer.
MyNawras is an exclusive and highly convenient self-care facility available to all Nawras customers. After registering for the service, customers can view their bills and prepaid balance as well as check their usage history for calls, SMS and value added services, all with complete confidence and security.
This trendsetting iphone app also enables customers to report a lost SIM-card in a quick and easy way.
To start enjoying the new service, customers can visit the Apple Store, search for Nawras and download the MyNawras app for free.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi