Packard Bell, ICC ink distribution tie-up
Riyadh, December 13, 2010
Packard Bell, part of the Acer Group, has signed a new partnership agreement with Saudi Arabia-based International Computer Company Group (ICC), who own a distribution company for innovative IT and consumer electronics within the Kingdom.
“ICC is proud to partner with Packard Bell, a global brand with stylish, trendy and state-of-the-art products, a perfect fit for the fashionable and tech-savvy consumers in the Kingdom,” said Ashraf Shendy of ICC.
“We have the resources, the retail presence, market experience and knowledge to make Packard Bell products widely available across Saudi Arabia. We are also in a position to provide excellent after sales service for all Packard Bell products,” he added.
Packard Bell is significantly looking to increase its footprint in Saudi Arabia and the region, having rebranded in 2009, a statement said.
“In ICC we have found the right distributor to make our products widely available for the fashion savvy Saudi consumer,” said Raed Shream, country sales manager, Packard Bell.
“ICC is a well established group of companies with a vast network of retail stores, having a proven track record in IT distribution within Saudi Arabia, and we are confident that they are best positioned to help Packard Bell grow,” added Shream.
ICC Group, established in 1982, is a major player in the Saudi IT industry and is ISO certified. Today the group employs more than 250 people across its subsidiaries and has a number of ICC retail showrooms across the country. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president