Avaya announces new capabilities for Ace
Dubai, December 22, 2010
Avaya, a leader in enterprise communications systems, software and services, has announced new capabilities for its Agile Communication Environment (ACE) software solution for embedding real-time communications into business applications.
Using Avaya's Agile Communication Environment (ACE), the organizations across industries are finding it easier to create communications-enabled business processes that streamline business collaboration, speed workflows and reduce costs, said a company statement.
Avaya ACE can reduce development times for CEBP solutions by as much as 80 percent over traditional CTI methods, said a senior official.
“Unified communications solutions alone provide significant value; however, when they are used to accelerate the business their value is multiplied,” explained Brent Kelly, senior analyst and partner, Wainhouse Research.
“Companies need tools like Avaya ACE that let software developers easily embed real-time communications and collaboration capabilities in line of business and customer-facing applications. This is where companies can see tremendous ROI on their investment in a UC environment,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project