Kaspersky releases security solution for Mac
Dubai, December 28, 2010
Kaspersky Lab, the largest antivirus company in Europe, has released an anti-virus solution exclusively developed to protect workstations running under Mac OS X.
Built around the latest Anti-Virus Engine 8.0, the Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 optimizes the use of system resources, while intelligent iSwift scanning technology increases performance and reduces system scan times to a minimum, a statement said.
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Mac’s Security Assistant feature of the product simplifies the task of managing network protection by enabling all actions to be performed from a single window.
The product can be centrally managed via the Kaspersky administration kit, allowing the creation of scalable IT security systems, an essential requirement for companies with distributed IT infrastructures. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends