Estarta, d.velop ink distribution deal
Amman, Germany, December 28, 2010
Estarta Solutions, a regional IT solutions provider and innovator, has signed a distribution agreement with d.velop International, leading ECM vendor in Europe.
The agreement will provide clients in Mena with sales and implementation support for d.velop’s ecspand solution.
A leading SharePoint provider for 10 years, Estarta is recognized for supplying SharePoint implementation, consultation and training services. While previously SharePoint was primarily used for intranet and Internet portal purposes, now customers are increasingly seeking Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions fully based on SharePoint.
The ecspand solution from d.velop International addresses all needs of SharePoint customers in a single, comprehensive product. ecspand is the first product that allows businesses to perform long-term information and data management as well as archiving (including SAP, Oracle etc.) with SharePoint.
“In addition to a great demand for ECM features expressed by our existing SharePoint customers, a quickly growing number of new customers are turning to us to replace their old stand-alone ECM solutions and archives with a consistent SharePoint-based solution,” said Ahmad Aboudi, director of portals and EPM Unit, Estarta Solutions.
Heinz B Wietfeld, director of sales, d.velop International, said: “Estarta Solutions is the perfect partner for a SharePoint-oriented ECM provider like us; they have an impeccable reputation with the customers and with Microsoft, a large customer base, highly qualified solutions architects, as well as a tight support network covering the region.”
As the sales and implementation partner d.velop’s ecspand, Estarta Solutions will provide regional customers with partner to implement and support the ECM customers. Estarta Solutions will make available implementation and ongoing consulting services for ecspand in the Mena region.
“With the latest addition to our portfolio – ecspand – we can now offer German high-end technology that will revolutionize the SharePoint and regular ECM market. We are very excited about becoming a strategic regional partner for d.velop International,” said Omar Shboul, chief operating officer, Estarta Solutions. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network