Info2cell.com iPhone app gets top Saudi rating
Riyadh, January 23, 2011
Info2cell.com, a leading mobile service application provider, said that its Al Dawri iPhone application has been rated number one in sports category and 10th overall among the top free applications in Saudi Arabia.
Info2cell.com created this application especially for the Saudi market and is primarily designed to address the requirements of the followers of the Saudi league, in addition to the Italian, Spanish and English premier leagues.
Through the Al Dawri application, iPhone users can stay up to date with all match details including fixtures, squads and scores. To download the application, users can log on to the website: http://itunes.apple.com/sa/app/al-dawri/id411277437?mt=8.
“Given the growing number of iPhone users in Saudi Arabia, it was imperative that we develop an application specifically catered to them. We are overwhelmed by the success of Al Dawri, which is currently the top application in the sports category in the kingdom. Moreover, with the football season now in full swing, we can expect this application to further grow in popularity,” said Bashar Dahabra, founder and CEO, Info2cell.com.
Info2cell.com offers advanced mobile messaging technology to deliver SMS, MMS, WAP, IVR, video, ring-tones, picture messaging, animations and Java games to mobile devices.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon