Registration opens for GIBTM
Abu Dhabi, February 8, 2011
Online registration for GIBTM, the Gulf Incentive, Business Travel and Meetings Exhibition, is now open, allowing early-bird visitors to register in advance and take advantage of a raft of benefits in the build-up to the March event.
GIBTM is held under the patronage of Sheikh Sultan Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan at Adnec in Abu Dhabi from March 28 to 30.
“GIBTM puts visitors in touch with 300 international and regional suppliers for three days of business, education and networking. If you are an international meeting planner, corporate or incentive travel buyer, event organiser or are involved in the decision making process for regular meetings, events, conferences or incentive travel, then GIBTM is a must attend event,” said Lloyd Kenyon, GIBTM exhibition manager.
“Registering to attend GIBTM before it begins provides visitors with a host of benefits: free entrance to the exhibition, up to date exhibitor information and priority access to the show, which means no queuing. They can also access breaking news on the seminar and educational content of the show as well as receive regular newsletters. Online registration is free and takes just a few minutes,” he said.
Reed Travel Exhibitions has invested heavily in the show's online activity for 2011, introducing Twitter and Linked-In accounts, in addition to its regular website. The all-year-round web presence allows visitors, exhibitors and the media to interact with one another prior, during and after the event, which is already shaping up to be the most important show in its five- year history, he said.
More information on the expo is available at www.gibtm.com - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m