Etisalat mulls tie-ups with Japan telco
Abu Dhabi, February 16, 2011
Etisalat, a leading operator in the Mena region, and a senior delegation from Japan-based telecom company NTT recently discussed prospects for collaboration within the telecommunications industry.
The meeting hosted at Etisalat’s head office in Abu Dhabi also discussed tie-ups in different sectors including contents, data centre, submarine cables and co-investment in new opportunities and technologies.
Etisalat chairman Mohammad Omran, welcomed the delegation from NTT (Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation), which included Satoshi Miura, president and CEO of NTT and the senior executive vice president and general manager for the Dubai office, Sadao Maki and Tsuyoshi Iwai, respectively. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia