Etisalat launches mobile broadband promotion
Abu Dhabi, February 26, 2011
Etisalat has announced the launch of its new 'Double Mobile Data Volume' promotion which offers customers double the data at no extra cost, for two months from date of subscription.
Additionally, Etisalat has announced new rates with up to 66 per cent discounts on HSPA+ routers and 3G USB modems, allowing customers to save more while they enjoy Internet anytime, anywhere in the country.
While existing customers of 1GB, 5GB and 10GB will automatically avail of the promotion, new customers can subscribe by calling 125, the IVR service, said a company statement.
Through the promotion, customers can experience and take advantage of the high-speed mobile Internet connection on Etisalat’s wide 3G-network covering 99 per cent of the UAE’s populated area, it added.
Motaz Hashem, senior vice president, marketing, Etisalat, said its customers’ affinity with mobile Internet for work and entertainment, as well as interest in social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter was growing day by day.
"Through this promotion, we’re further meeting their thirst for data by giving them more freedom to use higher data volumes at no extra cost and by making technology-compatible USB devices even more affordable," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc