Etisalat launches new ‘5 for 5’ promotion
Abu Dhabi, March 23, 2011
Etisalat has unveiled its ‘5 for 5’ promotion in which for every five minutes of international calls made, customers can talk for a further five minutes on the same call, for free.
Therefore, within an international call lasting 60 minutes, customers get charged for 30 minutes and benefit from receiving the balance 30 minutes for free. Moreover, they can enjoy the convenience of calling abroad at anytime of the day, throughout the week.
All mobile customers subscribed to Wasel prepaid, MyPlan and My BusinessPlan postpaid accounts are eligible for this free promo. The ‘5 for 5’ offer will run for a limited period.
“The new 5 for 5 promo not only adds great value on international calling, but also offers customers the special benefit of talking to their friends and families outside the UAE for much longer and at anytime of the day that suits them best,” said Motaz Hashem, senior vice president, Marketing, Etisalat.
Mobile customers who are subscribed to any of Etisalat’s international plans, such as Favorite Country Plan, Super-Off Peak, Business 24x7 and Wasel Homeland, are also eligible for the promotion.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms asked to improve service
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages