New Spectrum data centre boosts course options
Dubai, March 28, 2011
Spectrum, a leading IT company, recently opened a new data centre based on Juniper Networks 2 tier switching architecture to increase course options for students on its IT training and certification programme.
The new Spectrum data centre is comprised of Juniper Networks EX series Ethernet virtual chassis technology promoting the important of low power consumption, use of a virtualized environment and IP based power management.
The data centre will allow Spectrum to offer more courses and accommodate a greater number of students. Also, it will give access to its partners beyond the Middle East region in India, Europe & APAC thereby providing easy scalability and 24x7x365 availability with zero touch provisioning of classes, a statement said.
Spectrum will deploy its in-house strategic consulting group to ensure best practices, standards and compliances in its deliverables. It continues to scale up operations with consolidation of its offices and new data centre.
Now Spectrum offers four classrooms with an average class capacity of 12+ in Dubai. It also plans to invest heavily into the latest Juniper Networks MX 3D architecture to train large enterprise and service providers on this Platform.
“Since the inception of Spectrum we have always believed in having local availability of resources like an in-house lab and now a data Centre that not only allows us to be more flexible in scheduling the classes, but also allows us to offer more customized classes based on the customer network,” said Sanjeev Kumar Singh, managing director, Spectrum.
“As we see more end user requirements for advance training we can help provide the highest level of certified Instructors and a rich pool of professionals to help people scale their knowledge.”
Spectrum is one of the largest authorised education centers (AEC) for Juniper Networks in the Middle East and that offers the widest range of Juniper networks routing & security certification courses. It also offers hands-on sessions and boot camps for lab exams for the Juniper Networks JNCIP and JNCIE Exam.
Taj El-Khayat, regional director – channels and general business, Mena, Juniper Networks, said: “Spectrum has proved to be an efficient and effective training partner for Juniper Networks in the region, delivering to customers and partners the required knowledge to support and optimize the use of Juniper Networks high-performance networking product portfolio.”
Spectrum offers Juniper networks certifications in two major categories; enterprise and service provider and provides certification and training for firewalls, routing, switching, intrusion detection & prevention, SSL VPN, WAN acceleration and unified access controller. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum