Mahindra Satyam names USMP tech partner
Dubai, May 7, 2011
Mahindra Satyam, a leading global consulting and IT services provider, has selected Appnomic Systems as their technology partner for introducing automation capabilities in its Unified Service Management Platform (USMP).
As part of the agreement, OpsOne, Appnomic’s IT process automation solution, will now be embedded in USMP, which is Mahindra Satyam’s unique managed services platform for delivering IT Infrastructure outsourcing services.
USMP is designed for automated, high quality and centralized delivery of IT Infrastructure Outsourcing services.
After a detailed evaluation of key features of OpsOne – IT process automation with integrated visual designer, document management, script repository, and fine grained SLA reports – Mahindra Satyam found the solution to fit the automation requirements of USMP.
Pravin Bolar, vice president, Mahindra Satyam said: “Appnomic’s OpsOne product forms a critical part of our next generation managed services delivery framework, leveraging its technology as the automation backbone of USMP.'
'We believe automation and the other key features of USMP will offer a unique value proposition to our customers who are looking for ways to improve the business value of their managed services outsourcing engagements,' he noted.
Appnomic OpsOne, he said, enables repeatable processes and predictable outcomes for IT infrastructure service providers by automating IT processes in multi-tenant environments.
IT process automation features of OpsOne will help Mahindra Satyam lower its cost of delivery, reduce errors that happen due to manual interventions and improve productivity of service delivery teams.
“This technology partnership creates a unique solution to fulfill the ever increasing demand for improving productivity and predictability in IT operations,” said D Padmanabhan, MD & CEO of Appnomic Systems.
“OpsOne is built to help Infrastructure service providers deliver on the automation promise, and we are looking forward to meet the needs of Mahindra Satyam and their customers,” he added.
Commenting on the deal, Bobby Gupta, vice president and head of Mena, Mahindra Satyam, said the strategic alliance with Appnomic Systems marks a significant step forward in our continuing effort to enable Mahindra Satyam’s growth in the Middle East market.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion