Netgear hosts training sessions for ME partners
Dubai, May 8, 2011
Netgear, a global provider of technologically-advanced branded networking and storage products, hosted a series of sales and technical training sessions for its key regional partners in Dubai.
The event, aimed at increasing more awareness on the key networking and storage products of Netgear, was attended by around 40 of the company’s top Middle East partners and
The sessions included presentations by Richard Jonker, managing director for Emerging Markets, Netgear, who talked about strategic sales and marketing initiatives and Neil Smart, VAR systems engineer, UKI, who conducted the technical aspect of the training.
The two-day event was in line with Netgear efforts to implement key initiatives aimed at strengthening its business ties with its partners while also living up to its commitment to provide an integrate suite of internet tools for the wired and wireless segment.
The move follows a recent industry report showing that Middle East has witnessed a dramatic 1,825.3 per cent growth in number of net users over a decade (2000 to 2010), increasing the penetration to 29.8 per cent and translating into 63.2 million users.
"This event served as a perfect opportunity for Netgear to meet with its regional partners and discuss new strategies in the move to create a stronger market presence in the Middle East," said Omar Lutfi, SMB channel manager, Netgear Middle East.
"There has been a dramatic increase in the number of internet users over the last ten years, which shows us how important connectivity is for both businesses and individuals," he remarked.
Netgear continues to provide its customers with a wide range of solutions for networking and storage that can give them better online and archiving experiences, Lutfi added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming