SAP Mena names new channels head
Dubai, May 9, 2011
Leading business software provider SAP has appointed Mazen Jabri as head of Ecosystem and Channels for SAP Middle East and North Africa (Mena).
The appointment illustrates SAP’s increased focus on driving Channel Partner relationships as well as investment in developing partner capabilities across SAP’s industries and product portfolio, specifically analytics, mobility and in-memory computing, a statement said.
Prior to joining SAP, Mazen held the position of managing director for Global Knowledge, one of the largest providers of professional Business and IT Learning Solutions worldwide, across Emerging Markets. Previously, Mazen was the general manager for Cisco in the UAE (2006 – 2009), with the responsibility for driving the company’s business in one of its fastest growing markets.
Mazen holds a Bachelor of Engineering degree from the American University of Beirut and a Master’s of Science in Engineering from the University of Texas in Austin.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi