SanDisk doubles sales in Kuwait
Kuwait, May 10, 2011
SanDisk Middle East and Africa (MEA), the global leader in flash memory cards, has doubled its unit sales in Kuwait year on year for 2009 and 2010.
SanDisk has tied up with distribution partner Future Communications Company for its presence in major retailers across Kuwait, a statement said.
“Kuwait has always been a vibrant market for us with a young population that is very technology savvy and trend conscious,” said Tareq Husseini, SanDisk MEA sales director.
“We have been cooperating with global and regional retailers such as Virgin Megastore and Eureka who have had a significant impact on making SanDisk the leading flash memory brand,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends