Toshiba launches new Satellite L series
Dubai, May 17, 2011
Toshiba Computer Systems, a division of Toshiba Europe has launched a new range of its Satellite L series laptop range.
The portfolio features models with three different screen sizes and a broad selection of central processing units from AMD and Intel.
Featuring HD displays, powerful graphics and a high-performance processing unit, the new Satellite L series laptops are well-suited to today’s demand for rich multimedia features, a statement said.
They come with Resolution+ and are able to support 3D movies via HDMI on an external 3D TV. To overcome the current limited availability of 3D content, some L series models provide 2D to 3D conversion to add the depth to 2D pictures that is needed to enjoy the 3D experience when connected to a 3D TV.
The visuals are backed up by a full sound courtesy of Dolby advanced audio. The Satellite L750, L755, L770 and L775 also come with embedded Onkyo stereo speakers.
A wide selection of connectivity features including support of high data rate connections via USB 3.02 and Bluetooth 3.02 as well as wireless LAN underline these laptops’ multimedia functions, the statement said.
The Satellite L series will be available during the second quarter of 2011 in Europe, Middle East and Africa. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre
- Etisalat, Airtel deal to boost network services
- Batelco offers 4G LTE backup solution
- Arbor unveils ‘Peakflow’ solution
- Etisalat launches enterprise mobility services
- STC launches advanced 4G network
- Dubai to host ITU global summit