Asus launches new graphics card
Dubai, May 18, 2011
Taiwan-based Asus, a leading computer products manufacturer, has launched a new graphics card, based on the powerful Nvidia GTX 560 released earlier this year.
The Asus GTX 560 DirectCU II Top combines features such as DirectCU II cooling and super alloy power technology, allowing users to enjoy a fantastic gaming experience, a statement said.
The new graphics card comes in factory-overclocked at 925MHz – 115MHz more than reference for enhanced performance while sporting 1GB of GDDR5 memory.
For overclockers who want to push the card to its limits, Asus offers its voltage tweak utility for up to 50 per cent faster performance.
With its DirectCU II dual fan design, copper heat pipes make direct contact with the GPU core, so the GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP is 20 per cent more efficient at transferring heat to the two large fans cooling it.
The efficient dual fan design generates twice the air flow over paddle fan designs. This effectively dissipates the heat generated, keeping the card running both cool and quiet.
The GTX 560 DirectCU II TOP uses super alloy power technology, which is constructed using a specially formulated alloy that increases power efficiency.
It delivers a 15 per cent performance boost, while also reducing operating temperatures up to 35 degrees Celsius for an overall increase in lifespan by 2.5 times, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services