Juniper Networks to take part in Qatar show
Doha, May 19, 2011
Juniper Networks will highlight its high-performance networking and mobility strategy for Middle East enterprise networks and mobile broadband at the Qitcom Information and Communication Technology event, taking place in Qatar.
Organised by ICT Qatar, the Supreme Council of Information and Communication Technology, Qitcom Conference and Exhibition, from May 24-26, will gather under one roof leading local, regional and international speakers and companies in the Middle East’s ICT industry.
During the event, discussions will focus on the latest technologies and how ICT applies to the future progress of the markets in Qatar and the region.
Juniper Networks will exhibit alongside its distribution partner, Westcon Middle East, and resellers, Paramount Computer Systems and Advanced Business Computing at the event.
On show will be Junos Pulse, Juniper’s integrated multi-platform, multi-service network client and mobile security software that enables new service models for mobile operators, while improving productivity and security for employees on the move. Rapidly growing demands by employees for smartphone access to corporate networks creates a complex enterprise security problem.
The Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite is a comprehensive solution that includes smartphone security, management and control. It protects smartphones from viruses, malware, loss, theft, physical compromise and other threats, and delivers robust remote device management tools for administrators. It also represents a value-added services platform for service providers, said the company.
Juniper Networks will also focus on its latest Universal WAN solution, which complements the quantum leap in data center performance, operating cost and business agility driven by Juniper’s new QFabric architecture for enterprises and service providers in Qatar and the region, it said.
Juniper’s industry expert Faisal Fayyaz has been invited to provide insight and expertise on the network dimension of cloud services and its role in the delivery of experience based cloud services during the conference speaking program. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion