Kingston ships 32GB Class 10 micro card
Dubai, May 24, 2011
Kingston Digital Europe, an affiliate of US-based Kingston Technology, a global leader in memory products, said it has started shipping a 32GB Class 10 micro card.
The 32GB Class 10 microSDHC card will be available in the Middle East, adding to its family of 4GB, 8GB and 16GB Class 10 cards, it added, noting that the new card is perfect for users with substantial memory and performance needs.
Kingston’s Class 10 microSDHC cards are compatible with many of the latest smartphones, hi-def cameras and popular tablet PCs, the company statement said.
The Class 10 cards have a fast minimum data transfer rate of 10MB per second and when combined with an optional adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card.
The cards come as a standalone, with an SD adapter or as a mobility/multi-kit which includes the card, SD adapter and USB card reader. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions