CA Tech to showcase cloud computing solutions
Abu Dhabi, May 29, 2011
CA Technologies, an IT management software and solutions company, will showcasing its cutting-edge solutions in cloud computing, infrastructure management and service management at the upcoming Meftec 2011 expo in Abu Dhabi.
The company said it will focus on sharing their latest innovations and solutions to the financial sector at the expo which runs from May 30 to 31.
Hisham Malak, sales director, CA Mena pointed out that the financial market has witnessed rapid growth over the years across various operations- retail, consumer and corporate.
'This has been fuelled by market demand and changes in dynamics of the global financial markets and driven by the rising competitiveness within the sector. All this has lead to tremendous business opportunities for which CA is well positioned,' he noted.
Most financial institutions have avoided cloud computing because of the perceived risks involved. Gregor Petri, advisor, Lean IT and Cloud Computing, CA Technologies will be making a special presentation, ‘The Risks of Cloud Computing’ at Meftec on May 31.
It will concentrate on the issues involved in using the cloud and how to mitigate such risks. A regular keynote speaker at industry events in Europe, Gregor has been named as one of the Top 100 Bloggers on Cloud Computing by the Cloud Computing Journal.
'CA Technologies is a trusted advisor for many financial institutions worldwide and in the region. Meftec is a perfect platform for CA Technologies to solidify its position in the market and share its latest offerings,' he remarked.
'For instance, among the newest solutions we will be sharing will be those of Arcot- one of CA Technologies latest acquisitions. Arcot provides cutting edge solutions in the areas of fraud detection, fraud prevention and advanced authentication to banks as both on premise and as a cloud service,” Malak added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre