Gemalto opens new office in Riyadh
Dubai, May 30, 2011
The Netherlands-based Gemalto, a world leader in digital security, has opened its new office in Riyadh.
“With the opening of our new Riyadh office, we are showing the commitment to bolster our presence in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East region,” said Hisham Surakhi, director of Gemalto Saudi Arabia.
“At Gemalto, we believe in proximity – in being close to our clients, being on hand when we’re needed, and standing by them to make sure their programs succeed. It’s a means of reinforcing the many ties with our customers here and serving them better,” he added.
Gemalto has offices and production facility spanning the region from the UAE, Oman, and Pakistan through to Egypt, and now in Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- UAE’s ICT sector to grow 22.3pc in 2013
- Etisalat offers higher price for Maroc stake
- Orascom set to be delisted from exchanges
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- Huawei's Mideast revenue up 18pc in 2012
- Yokogawa-Petrobras in wireless deal
- 90pc of passwords ‘vulnerable to hacking’
- Etisalat supports mGovernment initiative
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai