Zain Bahrain celebrates loyalty and solidarity
Manama, May 31, 2011
Zain Bahrain staff celebrated love and loyalty program at the company headquarters in Seef with a festival that was an expression of solidarity and confidence in the leadership of Bahrain.
There was much fun, music and colour at the headquarters as the entire team got together to show their support to the Kingdom. A celebratory cake adorned with the Bahraini flag was cut to celebrate the Kingdom’s strength and unity.
On this occasion, General Manager Mohammed Zainalabedin praised the strong and wise leadership of the ruling family of Bahrain for their role in steering the nation towards the right direction.
“Zain Bahrain is a proud member of the Kingdom’s corporate community. We have invested time, energy and plenty of resources in our operations and we believe that Zain Bahrain walks the talk when it comes to participating actively in the progress in the Kingdom,” he said.
'The company has maximum number of Bahraini employees and several telecom industry firsts to its credit. We shall continue to keep the flag of our beloved Kingdom flying high and pledge to contribute to the country’s growing progress,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence