Epicor to expand channel partners in Saudi
Riyadh, June 6, 2011
Epicor Software, a leader in business software solutions, plans to expand its channel programme in Saudi Arabia, with a focus on adding partners with value-added expertise to support its enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution.
“The state of the Saudi Arabian IT market and the steady growth of the country’s economy present tremendous opportunities for Epicor,” said Basil Daniells, vice president, sales for Epicor.
“Moreover, the government continues to push ahead with the development of information and communication technology throughout the Kingdom, especially in terms of major infrastructure projects.”
“Given this scenario, we are keen on strengthening our presence in this market, and accordingly we are looking for suitable channel partners to meet our expansion goals in the Kingdom,” he added.
The value of KSA’s IT market will reach $4.9 billion by 2014, according to the latest Saudi Arabia Information Technology Report.
Saudi Arabia’s governing Shura Council has a strategic objective for the IT industry to raise its contribution to gross domestic product (GDP) to 20 per cent by 2020. Another key goal is to raise broadband penetration to 31 per cent by 2013, the report said. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo