STC to cut call rates to Philippines by half
Riyadh, June 11, 2011
Saudi Telecom (STC) will reduce rates of all international calls to the Philippines by 50 per cent on the occasion of the National Day of the Philippines, which will be on June 12.
The reduction includes calls, SMS, MMS and video calls from Aljawal, Sawa and Lana and will last for 24 hours during the very day, a company statement said.
The comes as part of its social responsibility towards its customers creating more opportunities for contact for their families, friends, and loved ones in the Philippines to stay in touch during this happy occasion, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends