Viva slashes roaming call rates
Manama, July 6, 2011
Viva Bahrain has launched a special promotion for postpaid customers offering a 50 per cent discount on all roaming incoming calls while travelling this summer.
This promotion will run throughout the month of July and will enable Viva Postpaid customers to receive calls in any country with any operator while still maintaining free received calls when roaming on STC Saudi’s network.
The move is to ensure that the Viva customers stay in touch with their loved ones wherever they are in the world, said a senior official.
“This summer, customers can pack their Viva lines as they travel all over the world and keep enjoying both great roaming rates as well as 50 per cent discounts on received calls," said Viva chief commercial officer, Andrew Hanna.
"Our customers can now keep making moments across borders," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders
- Intel CEO shakes up units; new group set up
- Batelco CEO leaves; former boss steps in
- Etisalat Nigeria signs $1.2bn refinancing loan
- Most firms ‘not curbing external software’
- Plextor launches high-performance SSD
- Epicor clinches two new UAE deals
- Du launches smartphone festival
- Mena fastest growing e-commerce region
- Ooredoo, QNB to host workshop for SMEs