Dell wins Reseller award
Dubai, July 14, 2011
Dell, a leading global provider of information technology and business solutions, has won the Reseller Middle East award in the category of Systems and Hardware Vendor.
The annual Reseller Middle East (RME) Partner Excellence Awards honours and measures the achievements of vendors, distributors, system integrators (SIs), resellers and retailers across the region's IT market during the last 12 months. Dell was victorious ahead of serious competition from HP, Lenovo and Siemens, said a statement.
Now in its second year, the RME Partner Excellence Awards are hosted by Reseller Middle East, part of Corporate Publishing International.
The awards recognise and honour channel partner programmes that technology vendors and distributors offer channel members in the Middle East and Africa markets.
Among the criteria evaluated are: vendors’ overall quality of service, value-added services, channel commitment, and ability to assist partners run and manage a profitable business.
“It is incredibly rewarding to receive this recognition from IT decision makers who are fully aware of the issues, economic and otherwise, facing our channel partners on a daily basis. This award is a testament to Dell’s focus on providing the very best experience to our reseller network by addressing their true needs. Only by listening to our partners and colleagues are we able to evolve our offering and provide the necessary tools for mutual success in the marketplace,” said Dave Brooke, general manager, Dell Middle East. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president