Batelco offers free BlackBerry package
Manama, July 20, 2011
Batelco, as part of its 30th anniversary special offers, is offering its prepaid BlackBerry customers a one year subscription which includes a free BlackBerry smartphone.
The deal is priced at BD100 ($265) includes one year access to BlackBerry services with 100MB BlackBerry data every month.
“This is amazing value for money; for the first time in Bahrain customers can make a once-off payment, and benefit from a year long BlackBerry service that includes data and a BlackBerry smartphone for prepaid customers,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
BlackBerry service continues to grow in popularity as an increasing number of customers of all ages discover its great benefits and its in-demand features for social networking and business communication.
“Batelco was the first to deliver prepaid services for BlackBerry in Bahrain one year ago and since then we have delivered many product and service enhancements and special deals to meet the needs of our customers,” Al Janahi added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia
- Huawei wins top vendor awards
- Cloud computing market to grow at 36pc
- Vodafone hit with $343m lawsuit in Greece