US firm names IT distributor in Lebanon
Dubai, July 25, 2011
US-based Art of Colors (AOC), a major monitor brand, has appointed CCT, a leading IT distribution company as its authorized distributor for Lebanon.
The size of the Lebanese IT market in 2011 will be $321 million, up from nearly $287 million in 2010, said a recent report from Business Monitor International.
Joseph Mhanna, CEO of CCT, said: “We are excited about our partnership with AOC and the opportunity to deliver to our customers displays from the world’s largest manufacturer. Signing in AOC is yet another way we are providing our customers with a distinct competitive advantage in the marketplace."
Suchit Kumar, DGM, Sales MEA & CIS Central Asia, AOC said: “CCT has a solid history of amazing customer service and a proven sales team.”
“Their ability and experience to meet any Challenges in the fast tracked IT market, makes CCT the perfect choice as our Lebanon distributor. With CCT, AOC will bring a new level of support, commitment, and growth in Lebanon.”
CCT also distributes a wide range of products and world’s leading brands like Intel, Toshiba, HP, Seagate, WD, Samsung, Mercury, MSI, AGFA, Iomega, Kingston, to its 500 active resellers, VARs, sub-distributors, PC assemblers, system integrators as well as retailers across the country. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon