Du offers free credit with incoming calls
Dubai, July 30, 2011
Du, a leading telecom service provider in the UAE, has launched for mobile users that offers them free credit with every incoming call they receive from any UAE number.
With Bonus on Incoming, which was first introduced in 2010, users will receive six fils ($0.016) of free credit per minute of the calls received, a statement said.
The free credit can be used the way customer wants, including national and international outgoing calls, SMS or data, it added.
“This is a unique, exciting way of rewarding our customers,” commented Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer at du.
“It’s an offer that will really get people thinking - how creative can you be to generate as many incoming calls as possible?”
“Bonus on Incoming is a great way of encouraging people to keep in touch; friends can call friends, children can call their parents, and the rewards are doubled – not only do you get to connect with a loved one, but you’re giving them something at the same time. It’s win-win for our customers,” Faraidooni added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Bahrain’s mobile firms asked to improve service
- Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
- Microsoft announces IT contest winners
- Info2cell.com to expand medical app scope
- StorIT wins top distributor award
- Ajman free zone signs deal with Arabisk Network
- Zain eyes IT acquisitions to boost data services
- Canon wins honours at TIPA Awards
- Viva Kuwait signs $270m loan with NBK
- Etisalat launches new roaming packages