Du offers free credit with incoming calls
Dubai, July 30, 2011
Du, a leading telecom service provider in the UAE, has launched for mobile users that offers them free credit with every incoming call they receive from any UAE number.
With Bonus on Incoming, which was first introduced in 2010, users will receive six fils ($0.016) of free credit per minute of the calls received, a statement said.
The free credit can be used the way customer wants, including national and international outgoing calls, SMS or data, it added.
“This is a unique, exciting way of rewarding our customers,” commented Farid Faraidooni, chief commercial officer at du.
“It’s an offer that will really get people thinking - how creative can you be to generate as many incoming calls as possible?”
“Bonus on Incoming is a great way of encouraging people to keep in touch; friends can call friends, children can call their parents, and the rewards are doubled – not only do you get to connect with a loved one, but you’re giving them something at the same time. It’s win-win for our customers,” Faraidooni added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions