Qtel offers special rates for Ramadan
Doha, July 31, 2011
Qatar Telecom (Qtel), the leading provider of telecom services in Qatar, is offering a special rate for local and international calls this Ramadan.
Qtel mobile customers, whether on Hala or Shahry accounts, can make calls at a rate of QR0.35 ($0.096) per minute.
The QR0.35 offer is being made available automatically for every Qtel mobile customer and will run from August 1 through until the end of Ramadan.
The offer will apply to calls made in Qatar in both peak and off-peak times. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions