Sony launches VAIO E series in Bahrain
Manama, July 31, 2011
Sony, the leading consumer electronics brand, has announced the Middle East launch of the new VAIO E Series, equipped with second generation Intel Core i5 processor and AMD dual-core processor.
The enhanced processing ability of the Intel Core processor and power efficiency of the AMD dual-core processor enable sharp and clear videos, realistic and responsive games, and allow the notebooks to run longer between battery charges, a statement said.
The surface of the notebooks features a truss pattern where several small triangles construct one large hexagon. The texture covers the exterior as well as the palm rest.
Ergonomically designed for ease of use, fingerprints and smudges are less noticeable due to the three-dimensional pattern.
The VAIO E series features the graphics provided by Nvidia GeForce 410M GPU, AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics or Intel HD Graphics 3000.
The VAIO E series is preinstalled with several applications and utilities, many of which are launched through a one touch button including the ‘Web’ button for quick web access and the ‘VAIO’ button that launches the media gallery.
The dedicated ‘Assist’ button gives one-touch access to VAIO Care, which simplifies basic maintenance and troubleshooting tasks. In addition, new range is equipped with the PMB VAIO Edition software that helps organize, create and share photos and videos.
Isolation keyboard and the handy numeric keypad is another user-friendly feature that allows comfortable typing. Moreover, the touch pad with multi-gesture control supports
Flick, Tap and Scroll to facilitate easy navigation around web pages and application screens.
Designed for users with a taste for superior quality, the VAIO E Series is available in four different colours. The 14-inch and 15.5-inch models are available in black, white, and pink.
Glossy finished white and pink surfaces give a shiny and airy feel, while matte black offers a more sophisticated and stately tone.
The new VAIO E Series is currently available across leading electronics stores in Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion