Batelco offers weekly service for BlackBerry
Manama, August 2, 2011
Batelco, the leading mobile service provider in Bahrain, has introduced a weekly BlackBerry for SimSim service, a first for the telecom company as well as the kingdom.
The new service is available now for customers as part of Batelco’s delivery of a range of products and services developed to celebrate its 30th anniversary year.
The weekly BlackBerry with SimSim package costs BD2 and includes 100MB of local data usage per week.
“This new option for BlackBerry with SimSim customers is an ideal choice for roamers visiting Bahrain,” said Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
“It is also perfect for customers who have heavy demand for data usage on an ongoing basis, but prefer to pay as they go.”
“We are close to our customers and are fully aware of their changing needs and demands. Based on their feedback, we design products and services that suit their specific telecommunication needs and budgets,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award