Batelco launches unlimited weekly call offer
Manama, August 7, 2011
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, has launched a new deal for prepaid customers who can now use unlimited calling time for Batelco to Batelco calls, to mobiles and land lines, for only BD1 ($2.65) per week.
To activate the service, prepaid customers need to send ‘A1’ to 4554 and start enjoying more talk time for less money.
The service will be automatically renewed each week, as long as the customer has a minimum of BD2 credit available.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that the great new offer adds to the many and varied special promotions currently available and should give Batelco’s prepaid mobile customers plenty to smile about.
“The low priced unlimited calls bundle delivers unbeatable value for money and will be a big help for our customers allowing them to keep in touch with their family and friends during Ramadan,” he added.
To unsubscribe from the BD1 unlimited national weekly calls service the customer must send the text ‘D1’ to 4554, noting that they will still benefit from any remaining days of free calls until the end of the week. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends