Batelco launches unlimited weekly call offer
Manama, August 7, 2011
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom services provider, has launched a new deal for prepaid customers who can now use unlimited calling time for Batelco to Batelco calls, to mobiles and land lines, for only BD1 ($2.65) per week.
To activate the service, prepaid customers need to send ‘A1’ to 4554 and start enjoying more talk time for less money.
The service will be automatically renewed each week, as long as the customer has a minimum of BD2 credit available.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that the great new offer adds to the many and varied special promotions currently available and should give Batelco’s prepaid mobile customers plenty to smile about.
“The low priced unlimited calls bundle delivers unbeatable value for money and will be a big help for our customers allowing them to keep in touch with their family and friends during Ramadan,” he added.
To unsubscribe from the BD1 unlimited national weekly calls service the customer must send the text ‘D1’ to 4554, noting that they will still benefit from any remaining days of free calls until the end of the week. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services