Tripp Lite, Redington Gulf sign new contracts
Dubai, August 8, 2011
Tripp Lite, a manufacturer of power protection equipment, has reinforced its partnership with Redington Gulf with the signing of a comprehensive Authorized Reseller Service Centre (ARSC) and Critical Application Partner (CAP) service contracts.
The contracts that will cover 20 countries in both the Middle Eastern and African regions.
The move comes after the recent signing of a value-added distribution agreement between the two companies and is part of Tripp Lite’s continuing efforts to position itself across the developing IT markets of the Middle East and African regions.
Under the terms of the ARSC contract, Redington Gulf, a leading IT distributor in the Middle East and Africa, will establish key service centres where customers can bring in Tripp Lite products that are within or out of warranty, for repairs and services.
Meanwhile, the CAP contract, will allow Redington Gulf to offer services like installations, on-site warranty service calls and preventive maintenance services.
“The signing of these new service contracts brings a fitting start to our strategic partnership with Redington Gulf,” said Vipin Sharma, vice president, Middle East, Africa and CIS sales, Tripp Lite. “The opening service centres in strategic locations across the Middle East and Africa as well as having the ability to call and ask for help in the event of a failure or emergency situation reassures our customers and instills a sense of confidence in the Tripp Lite brand.”
“Our partnership with Tripp Lite has taken a major step with the signing of these new service contracts. The setting up of key service centres across the MEA region not only demonstrates the strength of our relationship with Tripp Lite, but also reflects our common commitment towards providing customer and technical support to our customers,” said Sethuraman S, vice president of services, Redington Gulf.
Earlier this year, Tripp Lite signed a distribution partnership agreement with Redington Gulf to distribute Tripp Lite’s wide range of products including UPS Systems, UPS batteries, PDUs, KVMs, cables, power inverters, racks and surge suppressors. –TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum