VAMM Group selects Epicor ERP software
Dubai, August 10, 2011
Epicor Software Corporation, a global leader in business software solutions for manufacturing, distribution, retail and services organisations, has announced that Dubai-based business conglomerate VAMM Group will implement its next-generation enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, Epicor 9.
The solution is expected to bring cost efficiencies and support continued growth of the group’s businesses, a statemet said.
To begin with VAAM will deploy the financials and distribution modules across three of the VAMM Group subsidiaries.
“We have chosen Epicor ERP to support our businesses and to support our long-term strategic growth. Over the last few years, VAMM Group has been on an exponential growth track and we believe that deploying Epicor 9 across our key businesses will help us achieve cost-efficiency and reduce redundancies in our operations,” said Yazad Patel, director, operations, VAMM Group.
Epicor will be deployed in VAMM Group’s trading arm, VAMM International, the company’s early childhood development entity, Kidville UAE and brand management and trading company, G&W Brands.
Patel added: “Epicor will also be deployed with a view to VAMM’s highly anticipated future growth prospects. The management team found a natural synergy in adopting an ERP system that would not only deliver a comprehensive platform for the present day, but one that would also develop and scale in sync with future requirements of each of the Group’s businesses.”
Epicor’s financial management modules will offer VAMM Group a competitive platform for managing finances on a global scale while taking care of all mandatory regulatory requirements. The distribution module will support seamless business automation with a comprehensive warehouse management system (WMS) and true end-to-end supply chain visibility for all the VAMM Group companies.
“Across the Middle East, Epicor has helped companies achieve significant operational and cost efficiency at a low total cost of ownership (TCO),” said Basil Daniells, vice president sales for Epicor. “We are confident that these benefits will bring about significant advantages positively impacting the bottom line for VAMM Group.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services