Oracle launches major recruitment drive in EMEA
Dubai, August 10, 2011
Oracle has announced a Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)-wide recruitment campaign aimed at hiring 1,700 new employees into the company.
The new roles within Oracle are a result of continued growth across all lines of business and include positions at all levels from graduates to senior sales staff and pre-sales consultants, as well as Oracle Direct.
Oracle offers excellent career paths for people wanting to work for a successful global organisation with locations across EMEA and around the world, it said.
Oracle works with the largest and most innovative organisations in the world, including the entire Fortune 100, meaning recruits will get a chance to network with the brightest and the best in the industry.
Careers at Oracle offer excellent rewards and benefits, including true flexible working and graduates will benefit from industry-leading training.
Michael Toft, HR director, Gulf and Saudi Arabia, said: “This is an exciting time for Oracle. Hiring 1,700 new colleagues will help to support growth across all lines of our EMEA business and reflects the demand which exists for our end-to-end provision of hardware and software which is designed and engineered to work together. That approach is proving hugely popular with customers and the resulting growth presents us with an opportunity to create more jobs across the region.
“We are very proud to work with some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world and need people who are excited by the challenges that brings.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event