Oracle launches major recruitment drive in EMEA
Dubai, August 10, 2011
Oracle has announced a Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)-wide recruitment campaign aimed at hiring 1,700 new employees into the company.
The new roles within Oracle are a result of continued growth across all lines of business and include positions at all levels from graduates to senior sales staff and pre-sales consultants, as well as Oracle Direct.
Oracle offers excellent career paths for people wanting to work for a successful global organisation with locations across EMEA and around the world, it said.
Oracle works with the largest and most innovative organisations in the world, including the entire Fortune 100, meaning recruits will get a chance to network with the brightest and the best in the industry.
Careers at Oracle offer excellent rewards and benefits, including true flexible working and graduates will benefit from industry-leading training.
Michael Toft, HR director, Gulf and Saudi Arabia, said: “This is an exciting time for Oracle. Hiring 1,700 new colleagues will help to support growth across all lines of our EMEA business and reflects the demand which exists for our end-to-end provision of hardware and software which is designed and engineered to work together. That approach is proving hugely popular with customers and the resulting growth presents us with an opportunity to create more jobs across the region.
“We are very proud to work with some of the largest and most innovative companies in the world and need people who are excited by the challenges that brings.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award