Zain, Credimax offer bill payments service
Manama, August 14, 2011
Zain Bahrain, a leading telecom service provider, has become the first private company in the kingdom to sign up with CrediMax to provide bill payment services to its customers.
Soon Zain customers will be able to pay their bills and top up their eeZee lines through the “CrediMax & eGovernment Kiosk” with just a click, along with paying utility bills and other e-government services.
“We are aware of how technology savvy the people in Bahrain are today and are relying more on the Internet or other such facilities to get their work done,” said Zain Bahrain’s commercial support director Dr Bassim Al Baharna.
“People today don’t have the time to waste standing in queues to pay their bills of phones, mobiles, Internet and other utilities. This is where the eKiosk services come in and make such tasks easier. We have now signed up with them and our customers can pay their bills or top-up their eeZee lines at any of the several eKiosks put up across the kingdom.”
CrediMax business relationship manager Ali Al Meshal said: “We are delighted that Zain Bahrain has joined hands with CrediMax in this project to add value to the range of services that are offered by this award-winning facility. CrediMax is proud to be a key enabler of the online payments that make life so convenient for Zain customers using this service.”
The agreement was signed by Dr Al Baharna and Al Meshal. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award